Serves 8 – 10
Perfect home cooked meal, for a family get together…
- 1 Leg of Lamb, with bone
- 11 baby / small Potatoes
- 2 Garlic Cloves chopped
- 2 Lamb Stock Cubes
- 5 – 8 dried Rosemary
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 1 T Butter
- 1 c Boiled Water
- 1 T Black Pepper
- 1 T Barbecue Spice
- Pre-heat oven to 360°c (High)
- Place the lamb and potatoes in a large oven-proof dish.
- Sprinkle with garlic.
- In a heat-proof dish, add the lamb stock cubes, rosemary, lemon juice, butter and water, stir until the cubes melt.
- Pour over lamb and potatoes
- Sprinkle with black pepper and barbecue spice.
- Cover and cook for 2 hours.
- Uncover, turn over the potatoes
- Cook for 1/2 hour.
- Using a spoon, pour the juices over the lamb and potatoes.
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes
Serve with a fresh salad or a veggie dish.