Serves 6 – 8
Moist flavourful meatballs, covered in delicious tomato and basil sauce poured over perfectly cooked spaghetti… just like in the movies.
For the meatball recipe please see: Meatballs (crunchy outside, moist inside)
For the Spaghetti, follow pack instructions and add 2 veggie stock cubes
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Chopped)
- 1 T Olive oil
- 2 T Fresh Basil (Chopped)
- 520g Tomato Puree
- 1 c Water
- 2 Beef Stock Cubes
- Double the size of the meatballs when rolling.
- Fry and set aside to cool down on kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
- Boil the Spaghetti
- Heat a pan, add all sauce ingredients
- bring to a boil
- reduce heat and place the meatballs in the sauce
- simmer for 10 – 15 minute
- turn off heat, cover and allow to sit for 5 – 10 min
Good luck resisting this dish ♥