Mmmmm, mmmm, mmmmm! Creamy mushrooms with a twist. The corn gives is a welcoming pop!
- 2 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 500g Pennes
- 2 T Butter
- 700ml Milk
- 1 c Water
- 2 T Flour
- 1 c grated Cheese
- 100g Corn (can)
- 390g Mushroom Slices (can)
- 1 T Oregano
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook Pennes according to pack instructions.
- Melt butter, add garlic, corn, mushrooms, cook for 3 minutes
- add flour, milk (little-by-little), stirring constantly
- add water (little-by-little), stirring constantly
- add oregano, salt, pepper and cheese
- add strained pennes
- stir in gently, turn off heat and cover till ready to serve.