The combination of textures make this dish, very satisfying.
- 1/2 Yellow Pepper Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Orange Pepper Thinly Sliced
- 2 Cabanossi, cut into bite size pieces
- 1T Sunflower Oil
- 1 Tomato sliced
- 250g Tomato Pure
- 1t Sweet Paprika
- 2t Powdered Beef Stock
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the Peppers and Cabanossi, fry for 3 – 5 minutes
- add tomato, fry for 1 minute
- add tomato pure, paprika and stock, allow to boil, then turn off the heat.
- In a separate pot, add semolina, water and salt,
- turn heat on, stir constantly until it bubbles and reaches a “mash” consistency
- approximately 10 min.
- turn off the heat.
- enjoy it while still hot.